- This event has passed.
Earthology’s Power Hour | Virtual
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hoping for 2023 to be the year where your office is more conservation conscious?
Shopping for new office appliances but wondering how much the overall cost will be or if there is an alternative?
We’ve all heard about the benefits of going “green” and how small actions can have a positive impact on the environment and future generations. Let’s start the new year by stepping up and thinking about saving the environment but also how to cut costs and save €€€ while being sustainable.
Join us for Earthology’s Power Hour webinar with Sarah Blake
What will you learn?
- Energy saving tips for your home and workplace
- Find out how to save €€€’s on your energy bills.
- Discover which appliances use the most energy and what alternatives there are.
- What’s good for the planet is good for your pocket!
- How to cut your Carbon Footprint
- Discover actions you can take to restore Earth’s resources and combat climate change
- Learn how to measure your carbon footprint
Power Hour | Agenda:
Speaker introduction & Ice Breaker.
13.15 – 13:45: “Earthology’s Power Hour”
Sit back, enjoy your lunch break, and be inspired while hosting a 20-30 minute session on Earthology’s power hour – energy saving tips for your home and workplace.
13:45 -14:00: Earthology’s Power Hour QnA
Q&A: Our session comes to an end.
Thank you & Connect
You, our guest, are invited to finish your lunch and network before returning to your workplace.
- You must work at Kilmore House to avail of this.
- Limited spaces apply.
- This event will be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event, you are providing consent to the use of your image thereof.