Sonalife provides (i) a public website: www.sonalife.ie (hereafter the “Website”), (ii) an online software as a service platform Sonalife Connect (hereafter, the “Platform”) to its users which have subscribed on the Platform and as such have a user account (hereafter, the “Users”), and (iii) related services such as in person and online events (collectively the “Services”).
Sonalife and its sub-processors provide services in relation to the Platform which enables the import and export of user lists and data, the management of content and events, the organization of emailing campaigns and opportunity research and sharing as well as the management of funds and contributions of any kind.
Sonalife commits to ensure the compliance of the processing it carries out as a data processor in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
“Data Protection Law” is the EU Regulation n°2016/679 regarding data protection dated April 27, 2016 named General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”.
ARTICLE 1. COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data when you provide it to us, when you use the Website or the Platform, as further described below:
1.1 When using the Website and related services such as events
When using the Website and related services such as events we may collect data on the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Any other personal data provided by the User
1.2 When subscribing on the Platform
When subscribing to the Platform, the User is informed that its following personal data is collected for the purpose of creating a user account:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Email address;
- Date of Birth;
- Banking Details;
- Information regarding university education, professional experience and Resume;
- Group/Club/Social Group/Network Memberships ;
- Health Data;
- Survey Data;
- Marital Status;
- Family Status and Information;
- Personal Interests and Preferences
The User is informed that it is not possible to access the Platform without providing the mandatory data strictly necessary to create an account and authenticate the User.
1.3 During the use of the Platform
ARTICLE 2. THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Sonalife and its subcontractors process personal data that are freely transferred by the User when accessing the services provided by Sonalife the User grants Sonalife consent to process its personal data for the following purpose:
- Creation and management of a user profile or account
- Providing the User with all functionalities of the Services, including: Sending invitations for events organized by Sonalife or other Users, if the User has accepted to receive such invitations; Sending offers jobs / commercial offers from Sonalife or its partners if the User has accepted to receive such offers.
- Inviting the User to events organized by the Platform Posting to the live feed page
- Joining clubs and networks;
- Management of data subjects rights according to the Personal Data Legislation. Storage of User personal data;
- Management of transactions;
- Management of delinquencies and claims;
- If applicable: Management of prospection operations, Sending email prospect campaigns, Sending newsletters, Advertising Events, Experiences in person, Sending reminder emails and notifications, Seidng feedback emails and notifications, Providing Offers and Discounts, Joining clubs & networks, General updates, news and announcements, Surveys / polls;
- Managing statistics to improve the quality of the services and function of the Platform;
- Managing statistics regarding the effective use of the Platform;
- Managing statistics regarding levels of activity on the Platform;
- Enabling the synchronization of the User’s LinkedIn profile;
- Enforcing our agreements;
- Complying with our legal obligations
De-identified and Aggregated Information Use: Sonalife may use personal data and other data about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information. De-identified and/or aggregated information is not personal data as it cannot lead to your identification, and we may use and disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes.
ARTICLE 3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Sonalife informs the User that the personal data related to the User Account is retained only during the length of the User’s subscription on the Platform. Following the termination of said subscription, said personal data shall be deleted after a reasonable period of time. Any other personal data retained by Sonalife will be deleted in accordance with Data Protection Law.
ARTICLE 4. DATA TRANSFERS
The Users’ data is hosted in the European Economic Area (EEA) by Sonalife, its affiliates and key sub-processors. However, depending on the processing, the Users’ data may also be transferred to a country outside the EEA for certain business critical functions. As part of the Services offered to you, for example through the Platform, the personal data you provide to us may have to be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for the production/storage of error logs, or the provision of support services. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work in connection with our sub-processors.
When transferring data outside the EEA, Sonalife ensures that the data is transferred in a secured manner and with respect to the Data Protection Law. When the country where the data is transferred does not have protection comparable to that of the EU, Sonalife uses an appropriate transfer mechanism as approved by the European Commission.
ARTICLE 5. COMMITMENT OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
Sonalife commits to process User’s personal data in compliance the Data Protection Law and undertakes to, notably, respect the following principles:
- Process User’s personal data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner;
- Ensure that the personal data processed are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Do the best efforts to ensure that the personal data processed are accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date and take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Keep User’s personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and the resilience of the process systems and services;
- Limit the access to the Users’ data to the persons duly authorized to this effect;
- Assist the Users with regard to their rights under the Data Protection Law in relation to the processing of their data and make the best efforts to satisfy any request, where this is possible.
ARTICLE 6. EXERCISE OF THE USERS’ RIGHTS
The User is duly informed that it has at any time, depending on the legal basis of the processing, a right to access, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability, and to object to such processing.
When processing is based on User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User can exercise its rights by sending an email to the following address email@example.com provided that the User justifies his/her identity.
In addition, in the event the User considers that its rights have not been respected, the User can lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority. For any additional information, you can review your rights on the websites of the competent authorities. The competent supervisory authorities are listed on the following website:
ARTICLE 7. COOKIES
ARTICLE 8. RECIPIENT AND PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THE USERS’ DATA
Sonalife makes its best effort to ensure that the groups of people that have access to your personal data will remain as small as possible and will maintain the confidentiality and security accordingly.
Sonalife uses trusted service providers to carry out a set of operations on its behalf for hosting, payment services and other services related to the provision and operation of the Platform.
Sonalife only provides service providers with the information they need to perform and improve the service and asks them not to use your personal data for any other purpose. Sonalife does its best to ensure that all of these trusted service providers only process the personal data on our documented instructions and provide sufficient commitments, in particular in terms of confidentiality, expert knowledge, reliability and resources, to implement technical and organizational measures which will meet the requirements of the applicable legislation, including for the security of processing.
List of the main service providers:
|Amazon AWSEuropean Economic Area||Hosting of images, profile pictures, and backups||https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/|
|Google Cloud PlatformEuropean Economic Area||Hosting||https://cloud.google.com/terms/cloud-privacy-notice|
|KIT UNITED France||Management of content, data and events||https://hivebrite.com/privacy-policy|
|Stripe USA||Payment Service||https://stripe.com/fr/privacy|
|Hivebrite, Inc. USA||Customer support for the Platform (if required by user)||https://hivebrite.com/privacy-policy|
|Linkedin USA||Social Media Connection (If elected by User)||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
- I agree to the storage of the submitted data and to be contacted by email.