Tenants are no longer just interested in space when leasing a property. They want an entire experience. In order to attract and retain tenants, landlords now need to be able to adapt to provide tenants with what they really want.
That’s where Sonalife comes in.
We have over 20 years’ experience combined in the property, community management and the event industry and we look at property in a different way.
We specialise in creating connected communities, providing the opportunities for our community members to build genuine relationships through experiences both in person and online.
We understand that every community is different, so we have created a community engagement strategy to deliver tailor-made programmes that reflect the people living and working in each property development.
Where it all began
During her career in property, our founder and Managing Director, Lisa, saw a changing trend in the needs of tenants with community and engagement becoming increasingly more important.
This inspired an idea to create a solution for property developers, combining strategy, relationship management, events, and digital services to provide an holistic community management programme that could be tailored to suit the needs of individual communities.
Three questions were at the heart of the creation of Sonalife:
- How do we create an environment where people want to be?
- How can we create an authentic feeling of community within these developments?
- And how do we continue to innovate and grow?
Keeping these three questions at the heart of everything we do has allowed us to become the community organisation we are today, providing well rounded and unique community programmes for all of our clients.
Where are we now
Today we manage communities across some of Dublin’s best-known property developments, including Live Work Grow at Central Park, The Club at Elmpark Green, and The Oval, Ballsbridge.
During lockdowns and due to social distancing regulations in 2020, we have successfully transitioned our communities online creating connected and engaged experiences in a virtual space.
Our members enjoy a holistic community management programme including community creation and management, strategy, fitness and wellness programmes, markets, clubs, activities, events, and learning hubs, as well as digital services such as social media management, branding, and UX design.
Our clients and community members continuously recognise the tenant focused, collaborative, and unique approach of the Sonalife team.
Community members feedback:
“Loved it. Please keep it up. These kind of remote events are working great.”
“Amazing, thank you so much.”
“Being part of an online community has really helped me during lockdown, please thank the landlord on my behalf for supporting this great initiative”
“It was amazing. I never painted a picture ever, and now I have a great pic I can hang up.”
“Really well organised, so enjoyable.”
“I never find the time to read but being part of a book cub not only game me the motivation I needed it has been the highlight of my lockdown”
“Amazing! Was so thrilled with it. Telling all my coworkers today they missed out.”
“Fantastic idea, learned so much and skin felt wonderful after. Really enjoyable masterclass.”
“It was wonderful. My skin feels great today. Thanks for organising”.
“Such a great session. So informative and so many things I just didn’t know. Thanks so much.”
- The team at Sonalife developed the Live Work Grow programme at Central Park into a thriving community. Their enthusiasm to really understand what the community needed is reflective of the success of the programme. Creative thinking, their ability to adapt quickly and consistently delivering sold out events over the last four years instils nothing but confidence and trust. Sonalife manages every aspect of the community from start to finish making the entire process simple, easy and effective. I can highly recommend Sonalife if you have a property development that is suitable for community management.
Ronan Webster – Henderson Park
- Sonalife is a one-stop-shop for community management and so much more! They are very adaptable and work with you to help shape and mould the community experience. They manage the entire process while providing support to our team on the ground. They advise on additional services, assist in negotiations and viewings with one overall aim which is to enhance the community experience. Sonalife showed great enthusiasm and provided Community Consultancy on a change of use design and refurbishment project that was creative, innovative and very professional.
Peter Moloney – Colliers
If you’d like to contact us to discuss your community, we’d love to hear from you. Speak to a member of our team today.